The aim of this grant is to provide pump-priming funds to support research projects designed to improve outcomes for patients with neuroendocrine cancer.Application criteria for pump-priming grant
All projects must fulfil the following criteria and will be judged against this:
- Proposals from researchers in all relevant fields of NC research in the UK & Ireland.
- Research projects must improve outcomes for patients with neuroendocrine cancer.
- Potential to lead to more substantive funding.
- A robust outcome measurement.
- Ambitious proposals that encourage collaboration between centres are encouraged.
- The funds are to be used to cover research costs but not travel expenses, salaries or major equipment. This grant is not to be utilised as part of a bigger research programme.
One grant of up to £30,000 will be awarded.
- The application should be completed on the template below.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is Sunday 25th February 2024
- Please send completed form to [email protected]
- Applications will be reviewed by the research committee of UKINETS and the NCUK team.
- Successful applicants will be announced in April 2024.
Our ask of you
Successful applicants will be asked to:
- Create an introductory video with a project overview including timelines and expected outcomes to be shared with the NCUK community.
- Create a report at the end of the project.
- Credit NCUK & UKINETS in all presentations of their work, including the use of the two logos.
- Provide an account to which funds should be transferred within 2 weeks of receipt of award.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
You can download the application here…