- UKI NETS is a collaborative force of clinicians interested in improving the diagnosis and therapy of patients with neuroendocrine tumours within a national, multidisciplinary and scientific context.
- UKI NETS is composed of a steering committee consisting of specialists with an expertise in neuroendocrine tumours representing the main geographic regions within the UK and Ireland as well as the multiple disciplines associated with the management of neuroendocrine tumours.
- UKI NETS aims to form consensus guidelines for the management of neuroendocrine tumours and to perform clinical and scientific collaborative studies.
- UKI NETS will collaborate with ENETS (The European Neuroendocrine Tumour Study Society) to promote international harmonisation of management as well as collaborate in clinical and scientific studies.
- UKI NETS will liaise with the patient support groups for neuroendocrine tumours
Want to become a member?